March 3, 2013
John Mc Laughlin u Skoplju 1990, YUGOSLAVIA
Blogging about music, YUGOSLAVIA, archiecture, old gramophones, recordings and other stuff like LPs, Lps, cassettes, VHS all about former great YUGOSLAVIA View all posts by aktivista
This entry was posted on Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 at 1:23 pm and tagged with Skopje and posted in John Mc LAUGHLIN. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
JUGOSVIRKE – JUGOCONCERTSAt the times of YUGOSLAVIA many groups, orchestras and artists were having gigs there. These concerts were at that time among very few for these parts of the world, because YUGOSLAVIA was surrounded by heavy communist countries. Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Albania were under SOVIET domain. That was the golden time for YUGOSLAV recording companies such as PGP, YUGOTON,YUGODISK, DISKOS or SUZY. This blog is dedicated to those times of great YUGOSLAVIA and all the concerts that occured then!
e-mail da se javite ponekad i zahvalite za sve firstname.lastname@example.org
Izvodjači – Performers
GRADOVI – GIG cities
SVE POTREBNO ZA RAD BLOGA
STRANE – PAGES OF THIS BLOG
- BEOGRADSKI JAZZ FESTIVAL Istorijat
- Festival DUBROVNIK
- HEAVY METAL OPEN AIR festival Zagreb 1982
- Hronologija – Chronology
- Live in YUGOSLAVIA
- LJUBLJANSKI JAZZ FESTIVAL
- My VIDEO canal
- PABLO PICASSO Beograd 1967
- RABINDRANAT TAGORE u Beogradu 1931
- The First ever transmission of a music concert over telephone in Serbia in 1895
- VLADIMIR VISOTSKY in YUGOSLAVIA 1974 – 1976
- YUGOSLAV LIVE ROCK albums
- YUGOSLAVIA and Eurovision
- YUGOSLAVIA bootleged
- Zašto nikad nisu održani koncerti nekih velikih grupa u Beogradu?
Vaši dolasci ovde - Your visits here
- 235,189 dolazaka - visits
Jedan sasvim novi sajt o svemu i svačemu
JUGOZVUK – The sounds of YUGOSLAVIA
Kasete nisu za bacanje
RANG – PAGE RANK
NAJDRAŽI POSTOVI – TOP POSTS
ŠTA ĆETE OVDE A?
KAKO VAM SE SVIDJA OVAJ BLESAVI BLOG? Do you like this famous blog?
Izvor informacija za ovaj blog
Izvor informacija o prethodnom životu u prvoj JUGOSLAVIJI